Order Submission Process
Product Purchases – Order Placements
Each order designated delivery is within Athens metro area. If a customer wishes to have the ordered products delivered outside Athens metro area, then the Company can either delivery them at a location (within Athens area) that is instructed by the customer, e.g. a forwarding company, or let the customer arrange to have them picked from Company premises/warehouses by a courier or forwarder of his choice and paid by him / her.
In accord to Greek Civil Law provision each site user is eligible to place an order as long as:
- is legally capable and
- has not been placed under legal support by court of law.
Orders can also be placed by legal representatives of corporate entities. The company reserves its rights to request confirmation by the supervisor or guardian of any orders made by legally incapable persons.
When purchasing and completing the order, you are guided step by step through the system’s automatic instructions.
In order to be able to order, you must be registered and signed in as a member of this site.
Once your information has been received and verified, your new account will be activated allowing you access to our product prices along with the ability to place orders. You will be notified of your account’s successful activation via e-mail at the address you specified during said account’s creation.
Each time you wish to sign in, you must enter the e-mail with which you have registered and the current password. If you have forgotten the password, you can retrieve / change it by asking the system to send a password recovery message to the e-mail you have been registered with.
On every e-shop page and next to each product available for purchase, there is the [Add to cart] button and possibly a choice of size and color, if required. Navigate to our online store and add to your cart the products you want to buy.
When you have finished adding products, go to your cart by clicking the button with the corresponding icon. In the shopping cart form you can:
- Remove products.
- Modify the quantity of each selected product.
To proceed with the order, press the [Proceed to checkout] key, so you will be prompted for the following details:
- Your first and last name.
- The name of your company.
- The billing address.
- A contact e-mail.
As a signed in member, the above details will be automatically filled in based on the information you have entered in your account profile. You may also fill out the [Additional information] field with special notes regarding your current order, e.g. special notes for delivery (forwarder, courier or public transport company).
In the next step, you will be able to review the billing details of your order.
Afterwards, you are asked to select the desired Payment Method with available options as shown below:
- Bank account deposit (you will be able to see the available bank accounts of the Company).
- Open credit as long as your company is granted this option.
Depending on the payment method you choose, the form is updated and the corresponding information and fields are displayed.
Upon completion of the order, a message will be emailed to you confirming receipt and acceptance of your order. All prices exclude V.A.T. and all orders are placed provisionally as they are subject to stock availability. We will revert the soonest possible with confirmed quantities so that you can finally confirm your orders. Moreover, for orders equal or larger than 20.000EUR, certain extra unit price discounts may apply. In such cases, upon reception of your order, we will revert the soonest possible with a tailor-made DDP/CFR offer. Finally, order confirmation has to be made within 24 hours from our quantity/price confirmation.
This acceptance by the Company must take place within two (2) working days after the order’s e-mail was sent and the receipt of the order from the Company.
Once the Company accepts your order and verifies the order’s payment in full via the payment method you have chosen, then the Company will proceed with the order fulfillment, which under normal circumstances will take 2-3 weeks.
The selling price of the products is the price that is valid when you send your order and is accepted by the Company. Subsequent change, i.e. until the delivery of the products, does not affect the pending order and its terms.
If you do not receive an order confirmation email or confirmation via telephone, it is your obligation to notify us without delay as there may be a problem with your contact details. The Company does not bear any responsibility in case you have incorrectly entered your contact detail, so that we can not communicate with you.
As your order progresses and as long as you are logged in as a member of the site, you can visit the “My Orders” section to get information on the progress of your order. The stages of order progress are the following:
- On Hold: When the (provisional) order has been submitted and has not been processed by the Company.
- Await confirmation: When the quantities/prices are verified by the Company and the order is waiting for Buyer’s acceptance.
- Await payment: When the Buyer has accepted an order for which bank/swift transfer is set as a payment method and the Company’s bank account has not been credited.
- Processing: When the Buyer has accepted an order for which open credit is set as a payment method or has paid via bank/swift transfer in case of
- an order for which bank/swift transfer is set as a payment method. In this stage the order is in the process of dispatching the products.
- Completed: When the dispatch of the products has been completed.
- Dropped: When the order has been canceled by Spirit Innovations.
- Cancelled & Settled: When the order has been declined by the Buyer instead of confirming it, or when the order has been dropped by Spirit Innovations and the money back process has been completed.
In the event of any problem, we shall be contacting you using the contact details you have given to us.