The Buyer may only withdraw from the sales contract in the case where defects are found in the product. In this case, the Buyer must inform the Company within 14 (fourteen) calendar days of receipt of the product by sending images showcasing the product defect along with a written notification of his request to the Company at [email protected] or by faxing at 210-6101407. The following terms and options are applicable:
Right of Product Refund & Return
In the case of defects in the product, the Buyer has the right to return the product he has purchased and delivered to him within 14 days of the date of receipt. A prerequisite for the validity of the withdrawal is that the product has not been used, it is in its original packaging and is accompanied by all the necessary documents proving the transaction.
The Buyer is required to provide images adequately and clearly showcasing the product defect via email to [email protected]. In parallel, as a means to facilitate the process it is recommended to fill-in the electronic form that is shown here and to send it either via email to [email protected] or via fax to 210-6101407. Any charges incurred for the product(s) return due to defects found in the product are borne by the Company.
In particular, the terms governing the return of a product are the following:
- The defective product must be returned within 14 days of the date of receipt.
- The packaging of the product must be in its original condition.
- The returned defective product must not be used nor subjected to material damage.
- Return costs are charged to the buyer unless actual defects are found.
- In the case where the product to be returned is received by the Company without prior payment of the shipping costs, these costs are withheld from the refundable amount.
- The purchaser must also attach all the documents required by the law in order to allow the sale to be cancelled.
In the event that these conditions are not met, the product will not be received by the Company and will be returned to the sender at the customer’s own charge.
Upon returning the defective product and receiving it from the responsible customer support department, the Company undertakes the responsibility to replace the product with another similar and new one (replacement).
In any other case, the amount initially paid by the client is credited to his/her account and the reimbursement procedure is followed, as described below.
In the case where for any reason the replacement of the defective product (by another identical or different) is not feasible, the amount of money spent on the canceled order may be refunded. The way of return is determined in consultation with the responsible department.
Both the right of change and the right to return the product refer to the whole of the purchased product and can not be exercised only on part of it (e.g. accessories accompanying the product).